Getting the right advice is critical to getting a good outcome.
We represent many clients on domestic violence matters including; men, women and parents. While we do not represent children, we can recommend other practices that do.
We can assist with the following to help you get your life back and put an end to your suffering:
• Applications for urgent temporary domestic violence orders
• Domestic violence order applications
• Defending domestic violence orders
• Varying domestic violence orders
• Peace and good behaviour orders
We also strongly recommend:
• No posting to social media or broadcasting information to friends about it;
• Not reacting emotionally to a DVO order; and
• Not trying to represent yourself in court.
Getting the right advice is critical to getting a good outcome and we can assist you with that advice.
Being served with a protection order and your consequent actions, could impact you and your children for many years. For instance, it could make aspects of your life difficult, including owning or holding a weapons licence, even if it is for work purposes.